I've learned that, if I have EVERYTHING organized, I can power through the task list quickly and efficiently and still have time to do some big-idea-dreaming. So how can I get EVERYTHING organized? That idea alone is overwhelming... where can I begin?!? With Lists...
I've found that when I have my to-do's written down in front of me.. they are not so intimidating and you better believe I do a happy dance each and every time I can mark a task COMPLETE! And wouldn't you agree that a nice big sheet of crossed off tasks is almost like an award, mounted to the wall?!?
"LOOK at what I ACCOMPLISHED!"
So, It's time for me to buckle down, make my lists, create my plan-of-actions, and accomplish.
|Graphic design by Leslie Harvey using Tangie Baxter Products|
Step one: Find the right lists... for everything... easier said than done? Not any more!!!! I found an amazing library of lists online... ready to print/download and use! And EVERYTHING is there! In one place! No more time waisted, google searching for the right list or document! Yee Haw! :D
Step two: Pin point the major areas of my life that need organization and time management:
- FAMILY - My Amazing Husband, and my ray of sunshine, my son.
- HOME - I feel like my to-do lists at the house could form it's own novel... ugh
- WORK - Being successful at work means taking on more responsibility and projects.. being organized in this area is a MUST if I want to move up the ladder.
- BLOG - I'm ready to be proactive here.. no more late nights of throwing posts together for the next day... I want to have a plan of action, everything put together and scheduled so that I can interact with my readers more.
- MYSELF - Coming Soon... I'm going to have to sift through this mess of craziness to find the lost Leslie... She is in there somewhere...
Step three: Download the lists needed for each category and start organizing/planning. I'm going to start with the blog category, because, I KNOW many of you have been asking about time management and planning for your blogs... let's do it together! :)
Are you ready to get more accomplished? You can join me as I create my lists and get organized! I'll post about each one in the weeks/months/decades to come! Join me in the facebook group and we can talk one-on-one and share tips and tricks too!